Monday, August 3, 2009

MONDAY!!!! MONDAY!!! MONDAY!!!!!

STUDENTS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! Today is an off day but not an off day!! There isn't any orientation scheduled, so had off in that sense, BUT definitely had a lot to do for WEDNESDAY!!! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! FINALLY!!!!:) Got to school around 8:30, had some breakfast then worked the rest of the day!!! And by work I mean writing down ALL of my students into the gradebook!! Got up to 9th grade, only 2 grades left to put in!! BUT IT'S SO COOL TO HAVE MY OWN GRADEBOOK!!! Feels soooooo professional and amazing!!!!:) After putting in all of the names took a lunch break and then went for a lovely afternoon run!!! DURING my run I felt this wet little bump hit my leg!! Turn around, A beautiful alaskan husky (named him Gorty), was running behind me!! Now in America totally would have pet him, but HERE no way!! Too many diseases sadly!! So tried ignoring him and thought he would stop!! HECK NO Gorty was determined!!! He ran with me 20 of my 30 minutes!! It was sweet! AND half way on my run ANOTHER dog joined the group!! I called him Tron 4000!!! So Gorty, Tron 4000, and I went for a nice run today!!! After my run worked out on the playground, and with all the students around it was fun to see them copy my exercise and try to outdo me, yeah no good, BUT at least they were trying which was awesome!!!!:) Did my stretching and then came to the Lyon's Lounge and STARTED TO BLOG!!! We're on hour 2 of blogging!! SO YOU BEST ALL BE HAPPY I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!!! CRIKEY!!!!!!!!! Tonight's plan is more lesson planning and getting ready for Wednesday!!!!!:) Hope everyone has an AMAZING Monday AND ENJOY THE READING!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment