Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post a comment!!!:)

No real point in this post except for ONE thing!! POSTING A COMMENT!!! It can be one word, heck a . or ! if you're crunched on time, it doesn't matter!! I bet Nicole my baked bread for her cookies that I could get 10 comments by tomorrow night (India time), if 10 do not appear by then I have to bake her bread, BUT if I get 10 then she has to bake me cookies!! DO YOU SEE THE URGENCY PEOPLE!! Okay there's actually no bet, but Nicole has been laughing at all my non-comments that my blogs get, while she's raking in the comments on hers!!! It saddens my blog, and a sad blog means.......well absolutely nothing, BUT let's do it for the sake of the children!! OH PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN IN THIS!!!!


Do you want this?!?! Then please comment, again think of the children!!!:)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Steve, I'm a random steel worker from West Virginia and I read your latest post!! It touched my heart to see you thinking of the children!! So here you go my man, your first, of hopefully, many posts!!

    p.s. ironically we have the same account name, SMALL world!!! My father's name is Mussoorie Steven Pabloski!! He was Indian/Polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a nerd...and I'm officially commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is really creepy, brother Steve...and for the record I think you should bake her bread anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm commenting but in return I expect you to bake me some bread:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Steve. I have enjoyed reading your blog but need the competitive motivation to actually post. Thinking about one day coming to Woodstock. I am a teacher/husband is a nurse. Thanks for keeping it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Woodstock!!!:) It is AMAZING living here, as you probably have read in my blogs!! The staff is great and the students are wonderful!! And thanks for the post!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your sister. Make Nicole the bread!!! Considering all she and Chris have done for you. Namely.....laundry time....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete